BICF Gene Expression and Regulation
Are you interested in gene expression and regulation? This course is designed to cover NGS sequence analysis to determine gene expression (RNASeq) and gene regulation (ChIPSeq and ATACSeq).
Topics covered will include:
- Short Read Alignments, Reference Genomes and Sequencing Technologies.
- Course Coordinator Gary Hon
- Course Coordinator Venkat Malladi
- Course Coordinator Daehwan Kim
- Course Administration Rebekah Craig
Please bring a WiFi-enabled laptop computer to fully participate in the workshops.
|June 8th 2018|
|09:00 - 10:30 a.m.||Sequencing and Sequence Alignment||Daehwan Kim|
|10:30 - 12:00 p.m.||Sequence Alignment Workshop I||Daehwan Kim|
|01:00 - 02:00 p.m.||Sequence Alignment Workshop II||Daehwan Kim|
|02:00 - 03:30 p.m.||Gene Expression Analysis
|03:30 - 05:00 p.m.||Gene Expression Analysis Workshop||Venkat Malladi|
|June 15th 2018|
|09:00 - 10:30 a.m.||ChIP-Seq survival skills||Gary Hon|
|10:30 - 12:00 p.m.|
|01:00 - 02:30 p.m.|
|02:30 - 05:00 p.m.|