BICF Genomics Analysis: Genetic Variation
Are you interested in genetic variation in cancer or inherited disease? Are you intested in looking for genetic risk loci? Are you interested in Immuno profiling? This course cover variant detection, annotation and visualization.
Topics covered will include:
- Short Read Alignments, Reference Genomes and Sequencing Technologies.
- Variation Detection Tools
- Somatic and Germline Variant Priorization in Cancer, Medelian and Complex Diseases
- Population Genetics to Identify Risk Loci
- Immune Profiling using Sequence Data
- Course Coordinator Daehwan Kim
- Course Coordinator Brandi Cantarel
- Course Administration Rebekah Craig
Please bring a WiFi-enabled laptop computer to fully participate in the workshops.
|May 30th 2018|
|08:00 - 09:30 a.m.||Sequencing and Sequence Alignment||Daehwan Kim|
|09:30 - 12:00 p.m.||Sequence Alignment Workshop|
|01:00 - 02:30 p.m.||Variant Calling: SNVs, InDel and SVs||Brandi Cantarel|
|02:30 - 05:00 p.m.||Variant Calling Workshop|
|May 31th 2018|
|08:00 - 09:30 a.m.||Variant Prioritization in Cancer and in Trios||Ling Cai|
|09:30 - 12:00 p.m.||Variant Prioritization Workshop|
|01:00 - 02:30 p.m.||Population Genetics||He Zhang|
|02:30 - 05:00 p.m.||Population Genetics Workshop|
|June 1st 2018|
|08:00 - 04:30 p.m.||Immune Sequencing Technology Overview||VDJServer team|